From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:34:28 -0400
I suggest, no, I request, that you all drop the regrettable off-topic
postings of misunderstood intentions. Nothing is being served by this
repetition of an unfortunate subject line, nor of rehashing an off-topic
misunderstanding, nor of keeping a fine person's name going back and
forth in this way. Remember that we are archived. If some of you wish to
talk more about this, including explanations or apologies, it is your
right, but please be considerate of us all and do so off-list.

Thank you,

Lynn Scheu
List Co-owner, Conch-L
Conchologists of America.