From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:56:04 -0400
Hello Conch-lers,

The Asociacion Malacologica Andaluza has now his own web page (bilingual),
and it is (mostly) working. We had one before, but never worked very well,
mainly because the webmaster (that was not me...)

We are still working on it and trying to move to malakos.org, but at this
momment you can reach us at http://www.eumed.net/malakos/ama (or trough the
main page in my web site)

You are all invited to visit us and have a look at the seven new species of
Turrids described by our members last two years that are very few known
(look at it under monographies)

It is expected that our e-mail ([log in to unmask]) will not be working for some
days (who named 'servers' such things had undoubtely a great sense of
humour), so if you have any question, you can also contact through the
webmaster personal e-mail ([log in to unmask])

Hope you enjoy our website, best regards,

Alfonso Pina
Malaga
Spain
http://www.eumed.net/malakos