From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:34:29 -0400
Hello,

First at all I wish to acknowledge the people who help me with this
problem, though finally, I have to contact the NMNH wen page administrator
to solve it.

Second, I post this for the existing chance that somebody have the same
trouble in a near future (with this or some related item).

The problem resides in the browser (MS Internet Explorer 5.0) that was
unable to handle the gopher system used in many databases. The solution is
to download a partial upgrade (Service Pack 1) from Microsoft's site wich
overcomes the problem. Netscape seems not to have this fault, and works
fine "as is".

Best regards,

Alfonso Pina
Malaga