From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:58:35 +1000
Dear all,

I thought it would be a good idea to have a page where people can view
independent (i.e. not by author or publisher) book reviews, so I have
scraped together all the book reviews I have done over the past two or so
years, and put them on a page at
http://www.capricornica.com/book_reviews/index.htm
I have only ever reviewed new books so these are al in-print titles, but it
would be great to have out-of-print books on it as well, in the quest for
the ultimate best shell book. So I would invite everybody to submit their
book reviews of their favourite or newly acquired shell books. The reviews
don't have to be favourable, as long as when they're not, you don't use
derogatory language and underpin your opinion with arguments.

It's getting very late here now (must take a peek at the lunar eclipse
before I go to bed) and I am looking forward to a full mailbox tomorrow
morning

Patty