From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:17:33 -0400
Hello,

I suppose half of the list is out to COA Convention, but hope there is
still the other half there...

I have a question: When I cite the source of an information that comes to
me trough another source, wich source must I cite?

An example: I read in "A" that some name is a synonim of other, as stated
by "B". When I cite this information later, wich is the source, "A" or "B"?
Or must I cite both?

This is specially worrying, when the secondary ("A") reference source is an
Internet site, wich can vanish from one day to another...
May somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Alfonso Pina
Malaga