From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:40:39 -0700
Dear Guido and all,

I just looked at your links page and a few others on your site
and have found that ALL the text is in a font that is so small
that my computer has trouble even showing the letters properly.
I can't read most of it. It looks like a font size of about 5
or less. I checked other poeple's sites just to be sure it
wasn't my computer, but all others look fine.
Is anyone else having this problem with this site?

Regards,

Peter Egerton

At 03:12 PM 8/23/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>Last month we started to clean up our cyberconchology section on the
>website.  What has been done and what we will be doing the coming months.
>
>  Done:
>  - we have currently 3684 pictures in cyberconchology, which all have
>    been checked on "broken image link".
>  - 50210 Latin names are available online
>  - all families have been sorted on genus and species.
>  - pictures of following families can now also be viewed in a gallery mode:
>  HARPIDAE, ANGARIIDAE, CONIDAE, DONACIDAE, LIMIDAE, CLAUSILIIDAE,
>  PLEUROCERIDAE,... and many more.
>  (To view all the pictures of a families click on the eye behind each
>  family.)
>
>  To do:
>  - fix the special characters which don't display on the website
>  - check the caps of the characters, some times you will see: wEST aFRICA -
>  fix it to West Africa
>  - add many more images.
>
>  visit our cyberconchology part:
>  http://www.conchology.be/cyberconchology/index.html
>

>Shell e-cards:
>You will find also new e-cards to send to you friends.
>Visit: http://www.conchology.be/ecards/ecards.html
>

>Shell links:
>May we remind that we currently have over 250 links to other shells sites,
>but we think there are many more shell websites out there and wish to add
>them to our link section. If you own a website which isn't on our website,
>please add them.
>Visit: http://www.conchology.be/links/links.html
>add a new link: http://www.conchology.be/links/linksadd.html
>

>To visit the conchology.be website go to: http://www.conchology.be/
>

>greetings and happy shelling
>
>Philippe Poppe
>http://www.conchology.be/

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
("Peter's Seashells" includes "Seashells of British Columbia",
        links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)
        -This is an on-going project...