From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:20:21 +0200
Dear Peter,

As it was said you can check the resolution of you monitor or the
size of the text on the navigator preferences.

Generally speaking, with the same monitor resolution and with default
settings, text appears to be much smaller with Netscape 4.7 on Mac
than on IE5 where it's the same size as on a PC...

When I cannot read a page on Netscape, I switch to IE5 !

Sophie