From:
Horatio Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 12:44:21 +0000
At 08:22 PM 5/8/98 +0200, you wrote:
>To Arno Brosi:
>Why are you wasting your precious time on this site?
>Sandro

Also to Arno Brosio:
>To this I might question, are you a vegetarian?  Do you wear leather shoes
and belts?  Think of your own position before you criticize others.  I am
reminded that at the San Diego convention, I saw a person who violently
objected to live collecting on Sanibel live collecting on the rocks in
Mexico. We all have our narrow prejudices, but I agree with Sandro.  If you
find the collecting of live shells onerous, why are you here?
Horatio