From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:05:54 +0200
Dear Mr Nisters,

Sorry for such a late answer, but as summertime is shelling time, I was not
very often near my computer.
I don't know if you have found someone to help you with your picture.
If not, you can send it to me, in Jpg without any compression or at a very
low crushing rate, in order to keep the best quality.
Here we have all the tools to prepare a web-editable picture.

So do not hesitate sending  your image.
I'll give you the results back, and you will choose the best one
(quality/dimensions/weight).

Olivier Caro
Paris.