From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:29:23 -0700
Hi all,

Well, after a summer of collecting, I've started adding
species to "Seashells of British Columbia" again. (click
the link to my site at the bottom of this message)

Species added this week are:

Cryptobranchia concentrica
Nucella lamellosa
Ocinebrina interfossa
Ocinebrina lurida
Urosalpinx cinerea
Nassarius fraterculus
Tellina bodegensis
Tellina carpenteri
Tellina nuculoides
Bankia setacea

And there will be many more to come over the next month as
I get into the swing of things again. Any comments or
corrections are welcome. Again, I have just added the images
and will get to the descriptions some time later.

Cheers,

Peter Egerton
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
("Peter's Seashells" includes "Seashells of British Columbia",
        links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)
        -This is an on-going project...