From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:33:26 -0400
Dear Conchlers

As there are only a few messages in the last days I really believe that you all are waiting for my new computer
which is coming in the next days. My website only has some problems with my guestbook, as the provider has
been down some time ago. So he is installing a new guestbook in tne next days.
Hope to hear from you all again very soon.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from a cold and wet Innsbruck. My mother, aged 90 years now, does have cold.

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck