From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:58:22 +0200
Dear Conchlers,

sorry I can't follow all the discussion. I only know yet that there are
quite some differences in posting not shell related topics.
My mother joined the list, as she would like to get messages for herself and
not only over my person. So she joined the
list and has been offended in her opinion due her age of 90 years. She is
working again with microshells and foraminiferas,
which she is sorting out from shellgrits she got in the last time. She is
very interested in malacology and would have stayed together with all
members in peace. But when I was told by somebody that I had a bad behavior
when I sent not a shell related topic, as the request for my computer and
system, but a few days later there was again spoken about the flying pigs by
Art Weill, we already thought it is really measured in two ways on the list.
If Art Weill is speaking about flying pigs, all is ok and taken with humour,
but when I speak about my computer which I use for internet and databases
all should be incorrect. For that reason I think it is the best way to make
peace that we both quit the list.
All persons and friends who want to have contact with us could do this
privately under

with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck
please keep me in peace and in best remembering