From:
Charles Geerts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:25:36 +0200
Shalom:
I cld be of help from English and Spanish into French. Cld try from French
into English or Spanish. My price: cash according to time, efforts and
difficulty.Up to you, but some shells might also be acceptable.
Forget about the computer software: it is a great achievement but forget
about it.
Charles Geerts
Masterdegree in translation