From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:04:48 -0600
Paolo is correct, judging by my experience in the Pacific.  You
may find some areas in which the holothurian Stichopus chloronotus
is abundant, but no parasitic eulimids.  In other areas nearly every
sea cucumber will have several attached to the skin.  Same with
the ones that parasitize starfish and urchins, you may have to cover
a lot of ground to find them, but once you do find them, they will
probably be easy enough to collect.

Cheers,

Don