From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:57:26 -0500
To those with interests in the cowries:

The 'temporary' home of The Captured Cowry is
going to be its location for the foreseeable
future. I have been unwillingly "upgraded"
by the purchaser of the purchaser of my initial
Internet Service Provider... which means, I've
lost the original address that The Captured Cowry
has had for nearly four years,... blah, blah, blah...

The primary site http://www.cowrys.org has the
Archive of cowry-related articles from a third of a
century of the printed Hawaiian Shell News, the nine
issues of Griffiths' The Cowry, Lindsey Groves'
Index to Cypraeacean & Triviacean Lit. 1971-1993 from
The Cowry n.s. and, now, The Captured Cowry. And, for
the conch enthusiasists, some (not yet, all) of the
Strombus-related articles from the printed Hawaiian
Shell News.

Happy seeking!

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)

P.S. There are some viruses being e-mailed out today
by machines with addresses of at least some CONCH-L
members. Be careful.