From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:33:54 -0500
Hi Ellen:

Please bring your entry!     You will need a display case.   Usually glass
enclosed.

You can enter it under  Self-Collected Single Specimen.

I have a little booklet (I wrote it) on how to Exhibit at a Shell Show.    If you
will send me a snail-mail address....I will send you the entry form for the show
and my booklet!

There will be 16 dealers there.....yes some will have Caribbean shells.  We will
also have an unbelievable silent auction in the hospitality room every day for
our exhibitors....with some great shells and great bargains.

Let me know about sending the stuff!  AND I'll put it in the mail Monday.

Sea ya, Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002