From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 23:56:02 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)

Dear Jan,

I am writing you from Innsbruck. As you might know my name from
internet, I'll ask you for some detritus (shell-grit) from your zone.
Maybe that you know that my mother, Dr. Irmgard Nisters, 86 years
old, former lawyer, and I, 44 years, former chemist, we both are
responsible as honorary collaborators of the natural history department
of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck for the
quite nice, by us well sistemated, but small shell collection of the
museum The collection contains mainly inland-shells from some
parts of Europe and Mediterranean sea-shells. We have a private
collection of inland-shells from Europe too, some Mediterranean
species and a few from the Atlantic. As my mother like to sort out
microshells I will ask you for some shell-grit if you can donate us
some for our work and the museum. We are donating shells to
schools too to make malacology better known.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible and I will remain with
our best regards, also by my mother.

yours Helmut