Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 13:57:07 EST
     Graham:

     If you provide us with an e-mail address, I'm sure people will
     contact you privately.

Subject: Diving shells in South Africa
Author:  Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    5/20/98 1:15 PM

Dear Shellers

I have recently, and for the first time, had access and used the internet, for
the main purpose of being able to sell shells that I find while diving. I have
recently moved to a small coastal town called Cape St Francis on the east coast
of South Africa, I first started diving here in 1984 with Bill Liltved (Cowries
& their Relatives of Southern Africa) while he was still researching material
for his book, the Cypraea castenea on the cover was the first adult live
specimen ever found. Since then I have always wanted to stay here and have
recently built my home here. I am very fond of diving for molluscs and although
the diving here is limited by the weather and sea conditions, I'm sure that
there must be a market for the shells from this area, Please, isn't there some
shellers out there who are wanting specimens from this area. If there is, please
could you let me know how to get hold of them. I would be extemely grateful as
finance is needed to ensure my safe diving

Yours Sincerely

Graham Tugwell

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE
HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><STRONG>Dear
Shellers</STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="" size=3><STRONG>I have recently, and for the
first time, had access and used the internet, for the main purpose of being able

to sell shells that I find while diving. I have recently moved to a small
coastal town called Cape St Francis on the east coast of South Africa, I first
started diving here in 1984 with Bill Liltved (Cowries &amp; their Relatives of
Southern Africa) while he was still researching material for his book, the
Cypraea castenea on the cover was the first adult live specimen ever found.
Since then I have always wanted to stay here and have recently built my home
here. I am very fond of diving for molluscs and although the diving here is
limited by the weather and sea conditions, I'm sure that there must be a market
for the shells from this area, Please, isn't there some shellers out there who
are wanting specimens from this area. If there is, please could you let me know
how to get hold of them. I would be extemely grateful as finance is needed to
ensure my safe diving</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="" size=3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Yours Sincerely</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Graham Tugwell</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="" size=3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>