From:
"Carol B. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:02:54 EST
I had an experience with Ed Theiler, although I came out ahead.  Until he
offered to send me a noble wentletrap for some piddlin' little shell worth
about a dollar.  Then the red flag went up and I stopped communicating.  Then
I met the nice people from the Long Island Shell Club and I was glad I quit
swapping with him.

There's another person out there, who went around using our shell club
(Palmetto Shell Club in Columbia, SC) as a reference.  Turns out he'd order
shells and never pay.  He was a hard worker in the club and no one had a clue
that he was anything but Mr. Clean.  His name is ____ ________ (sorry about
leaving out the name.  Email me personally)and I understand he's back living
here in Columbia.  I must back this up by saying that I personally had no
problems with him because we didn't swap shells.  But I've been told many
times  about the things he did.

Carol