From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:54:23 EST
For all of those attending COA this year, there is a fossil field trip
planned to visit a pit in Arcadia, Florida, not far from the convention.
I went to the pit today on a field trip with the Astronaut Trail Shell Club,
and what a great time it was. My son and I got some really nice stuff, we
have been on other fossil trips before, but this was the best spot we've seen
yet.
Mark Renz from Fossil Expeditions was our guide, make sure to check out his
website at:

http://www.fossilexpeditions.com

Most of these places are now closed to the public, so If you are considering
attending this trip, do it!!!!
Now I have to go clean a bucketfull of fossils!!

Scott
Florida