From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:41:05 -0400
The Mollusc Division of the Ohio State University Museum of Biological
Diversity has two new features.

1) The Bivalve Division of the Ohio State University is online. This is one
of the largest freshwater bivalve collections in the world, with over
76,000 lots of nearly half a million specimens. There are very few marine
lots. No USA endangered species are included.

2) Screensavers. Two screensavers are available for free download:
Muricidae #1 and Land Snails. We will offer similar screensavers of
freshwater snails and mussels as soon as our camera is fixed (wore it out
on the screensavers!). Screensavers are not for distribution for profit.
For some reason, they cannot be downloaded with Netscape 6 (don't know
about earlier versions), but Internet Explorer and AOL download them OK.

Visit the Museum link below to access these pages.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Museum of Biological Diversity
Department of Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
v: 614-292-6170