From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 23:08:05 -0500
Because the were funds allocated?

Actually, they used the excuse (valid, but still an excuse) of
connecting several military bases with them. After all, the
correct name for them is "Interstate Defence Highway System."

Back before we collected shells (OMC), remember, we had to sometimes
cower in the hallways at school? "Drop & cover!" Bring up any
memories?

"Bad news on the doorstep; I couldn't take one more step." I was in
range of the "missles of October."

But, collecting cowries while SCUBA diving is MUCH better.
End of Random Thoughts sub-routine-----

makuabob