From:
Scott Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:07:39 -0700
Peter,

The product that you want to use is Dow Corning Silicon Fluid 200. A dealer
recommended it to me and it is in my opinion far superior to any
alternative.  I have been using it successfully for several years.  It is
inert organically, non-oily and really brings out your shells' colors
nicely.

You can find a pdf. file at http://www.neelyindustries.com/pdf/200med.pdf
which describes the product in question.  1000cs is one liter
(approximately one gallon).  You can order w/ credit card from Neely
Industries in Texas at 800-242-1483.

You will love this stuff.

Regards,

Scott