From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:37:49 -0400
Dear G. Tom;-
    I figured if anyone knew about the Zebras, it would be you. If they are in
the Ohio AND the Lakes, they must also be in the Mississippi system. Is there a
next step? Is there a predater that wouldn't be worse than the Zebra? Do
Muskrats like 'em?
    What controls them in their European habitat?  Temperature? Food? Rap
music?
    Are they cyclic? Do they bloom, then retreat? Bagworms do.
            Art