From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:35:16 -0400
For a shell-related question, doesn't anyone have suggestions about
shelling in Belize, especially the north end of the country?  My brother
will be there soon, and the only response to my previous inquiry was
someone else who wanted information.
Thanks!

David Campbell

"Old Seashells"
Department of Geology
CB 3315 Mitchell Hall
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3315
919-962-0685
FAX 919-966-4519

"He had discovered an unknown bivalve, forming a new genus"-E. A. Poe, The
Gold Bug