Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:05:08 +0200
Betty, please, come over to the Middle East and teach our Tritons how to
clean themselves.
Especially those from the Red Sea are usually completely covered with
foreign growth except for the immediate surroundings of the aperture. Also
those from the Eastern Mediterranean are always covered with foreign growth.
How can we explain this apparent different behaviour?

Henk K. Mienis