From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:05:08 -0400
Hi...thanks for the invite...wish we could say yes but as Pinky says...."
his rich aunt is coming and we dare not make any committments til we know
for sure when.  "   At any rate, our welcome mat is always out down
here...come try it out....Mique
O yes...I answered or tried to by using what I assumed to be your personal
e-mail.
jpwolff@DEJAZZD.COM....and I must have done something wrong...it wouldnt go
thru...I am not sure I used a D or an O after the ZZs....

For all your shell specimen collection needs,
visit Mique's Molluscs online at http://www.miquesmolluscs.com