Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 14:20:20 -0400
I have the following tibias to trade I would like gem/fine quality conus as
there
are some great tibias here, make me an offer. This collection will not be
broken up and will be traded off whole.
These shells are not seconds or rejects but are a par tof my main
collexction that I'm trading off.
Mark James Bethke

Tibia fusus 295mm gem w/op very nice (1)
Tibia insulaechorab 185mm fine+ w/op heavy (1)
Tibia insulaechorab 152mm fine (1)
Tibia insulaechorab curta 116mm good (1)
Tibia delicatula 85mm gem w/op (1)
Tibia delicatula 43mm gem DWARF(4)
Tibia martini 124mm gem (1)
Tibia martini 98mm gem (1)