From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:49:06 +0100
Dear Conch-lers,

I am looking for the paper where Nassarius nitidus (Jeffreys) was
established as a different mediterranean species (it used to be a
variety/subspecies of Nassarius reticulatus).
Good quality scans would be appreciated as much as fotocopies.

Moreover, for comparison with recently established Mediterranean (North
Adriatic) populations I am looking for specimens of:

ARCIDAE
Anadara demiri (Piani, 1981)=Arca (Scapharca) amygdalum Philippi, 1847
Anadara inaequivalvis (Bruguiere, 1792)

MYTILIDAE
Musculista senhousia (Benson in Cantor, 1842)
Xenostrobus securis (Lamarck, 1819)

from anywhere in their respective Indopacific ranges.

If anyone can help me please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you!
Paolo

Paolo G. ALBANO
Bologna, ITALY