From:
Brian Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:49:18 +0200
HI  KEN

This is a message for your mom from Sharon and Brian Hayes - PE  south
Africa
"  hi BETTY JEAN
I am so glad that we will be able to get this message to you. You are in our
thoughts often
I remember so many things we did together at the coa's that I attended.
I remember the photo I took of you with Nicholas in the pram at Captiva.
I remember visiting your home and seeing your amazing map of all the places
you had been
on your travels - and most of course I remember your wonderfully funny talk
on toilets in faraway places.
Bet most people will mention that one !!!!
Wow - what lovely memories - also the boat ride and watching the dolphins in
the waves on
route to that island restaurant where all the dollar bills were stuck on the
walls.
Betty Jean - you are such a specila person. I am so glad to have met you.
You have made the
world a better place by being in it.
Maybe Brian will get to see you when he goes to Philly in November - but
even if he doesn't -
 know this - you are loved by us and so many more - memories of you will
never fade
God bless and keep you, The tall one
love and kisses
Sharon and Brian Hayes and family  "