Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:03:34 -0400
BOOKS!
  Start with anything written by R. Tucker Abbott. --his Compendium of Seashells written with Peter Dance is pretty much a must. His Little Golden Book of Seashells is nice small, carryable and is a helpful aid while scanning a beach.
  My own work: SHELLSHOCKED (note the use of capitals) is a pleasant view of what the hobby is all about.
Many shell dealers also have books for sale. be patient.
   Art