From:
Antonio Dela Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:57:28 +0000
Dear Andrew,

     I agree to all your information which is all possible.  I already clean
what I got and they are very nice with differrent pattern and some are
almost black and some are light colour.  I measure it all and I got the
biggest which reaches to 85mm really a GIANT SIPHONARIIDAE.  The normal
siphonariidae stay from rocks, big rocks from the shore. This stay from
Mountain rocks and to remove it I ask the helps of the locals and they used
Big Torch to release them and sometimes they fall to the sea and they have
to dive it to bring it back.  I will prepare a photo and if you wish I can
send you an attachment.

     Best Regards,

     Tony dela Cruz

Antonio S. dela Cruz