Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:23:37 -0500
So John, what would you like us to do. Have an open doors policy and
allow more 9/11 type guys free entry thru our borders? I think "Its
tough luck guys
but you have to ID yourself and have an explanation why you are gaining
entry/exit
to our country!" This happens when we visit other countries and we dont
complain.
No more one way tickets into the USA. I dont believe this is chicanery,
additional restriction etc. At least our border personnel dont have the
"mordida" mentality
of some other countries to bend the rules.