Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:09:11 -0500
Peter,

Occasionally when you get a corrupted link to a Web page, your browser
holds that bad link in the browser cache.  You may need to purge the cache
folder of your browser to correct the problem.

For Internet Explorer, click "Tools" > "Internet Options" > and in the
section of the resulting window that says "Temporary Internet Files" click
"Delete Files".

For Netscape, click "Edit" > "Preferences" > in the "Category" section of
the resulting window click "Advanced" and then click "Cache".  Finally,
click on the "Clear Cache" button.

Browsers rely on this cache to reload a previously visited page to allow
for faster page access times.  It is a good idea to purge the cache every
once and a while to reduce the number of cache files stored on your hard
disk.  Be aware though that the page load times when you revisit pages will
be a bit slower.

I hope this helps.

Rich