Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 08:22:17 -0400
as Spock once said to capt. Kirk "fascinating"!!
While Brad lives but ten minutes from here , and has had so much rain , we
here in Hollywood Florida have been rather dry. Florida has the most unique
weather:looking out the front window you see a downpour, out the back sun.
Someone never applied the proper settings to the weather hard-drive
here.....just a thought ,
Mark James Bethke