From:
Joyce Matthys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:59:12 EST
I thought you might be interested in a news article that came out this
morning in The News-Press, Ft Myers Florida.  It is about the video I produced on
live mollusks and has video clips that can be viewed.  I don't know how many
times an 11" x 5" picture of a Pleuroploca gigantea has made the front page of a
major newspaper.  This may be a first.  Go to news-press.com.  The front page
will come up.  Today is March 17.  I am not sure if you would have to go to
the archives to view it after today but the title of the article is "Video
brings mollusks out of their shell"

My website is still in the development process but this will give you a
preview.

Joyce Matthys