From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:25:09 -0700
Bobbi Cordy wrote:

> Just to let you know our prayers have been answered...it is RAINING in
> Brevard County and Flagler...a good rain for the last three hours.
>
> IT IS WONDERFUL!!!  Rejoice with us!

We are all very glad.  It was wonderful to see the evening news as it led
off with the rain in Florida.  We had our northern portion of the state
declared a disaster area last week because of the forest fires and rain
this week finally slowed them down.  Hope you guys get enough to vitalize
the swamp and drown the fires.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico