From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:52:19 -0700
Sharon Grimes wrote:

> From: Sharon Grimes              2SLG
>
> Subj: Introducing myself
>
> Hi folks!  I'm Sharon Grimes, many of you know me as Sharon Stanfield.  I
> got married a couple of months ago and am working at  getting used to my
> new name.

Welcome, Sharon.  There are a bunch of great folks on Conch-L from expert
to beginner and all in between.  No one gets belittled or picked on for
knowledge or lack there of but there is the occasional squabble over some
nonsense issue that keeps things interesting.  The really nice thing is
you can ask anything here (hopefully shell related) and someone will have
an answer or helpful opinion - usually more than one answer and
sometimes conflicting answers!  It's great.  Hope you enjoy.

Tom Eichhorst