From:
Joyce Matthys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 11:48:26 EDT
After a 6 week hiatus, I'm back on Conch-L.  It always takes time to get back
to Oregon from Sanibel Island and to convert our lifestyle from an RV to a
stationary home.  For those of you who have inquired about my website for
mollusk videography, it now can be found at www.mollusksinmotion.com.  I'm happy
with the way the still shots and video clips turned out.  Get back to me with
your comments.

For you Pacific NW'ers.  Don't forget that the lowest tides of the year are
coming up June 3, 4, and 5.

Joyce Matthys
Salem, OR