From:
Sher Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:48:06 +1000
Excellent, I am glad someone corrected me, now I know not to always listen
to my mother (a health freak).

Is there anything in it that may be harmful to snails?  And if snails
ordinarily get there calcium from the dirt and the food they eat, could
something similar (perhaps the chalk dust mantioned) be mixed into their
dirt?