From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 05:38:27 -0800
Hello,

     I just tried to go to www.gastropods.com this morning and was greeting with something other
than the usual home page.  Instead, I found something with the name Apache Foundation.  The
information provided went on to say that the administrator of gastropods.com had installed new web
server software from the Apache Foundation and that seeing the new page meant that installation
had been successful.  I was directed to send questions to the administrator.  Has anyone else
encountered this problem?  Can some of us band together and get back this resource?  Any help you
can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance and I'll look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Sincerely,
Tim Blackwood

=====