Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 08:11:31 -0400
the following is a small list of web-sites that just might cause you to
laugh, then again it just might cause a tick to bit a zebra, zebra kicks up
a stampede, stampede causes a sun blocking cloud of dust , dust causing the
global tempter to plummet, drop in global temps causing the next ice-age,
ice-age causing the postponement of the Daytona 500 and this causes me to
chip a nail trying to frantically change the station from my now frozen
remote control.

http://www.duh-2000.com/
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5958/funnews.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~sirreal/sa-articles97.html