From:
Wolfgang Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:48:24 +0100
Dear Giancarlo

thank you for the information. I have a request. Can you scan the index of contents for the issues of 2003 and 2004 and send it by mail as jpg to  me?

What issues of the Argonauta you have? I miss some.

Maybe we can exchange some literature. I have hundreds of pages from La Conchiglia, Argonauta, Gloria Maris, Novapex, Strandloper, Siratus as scans (300dpi original size as jpg)

We have exchanged some fossil cones years ago. If you are interested in another exchange please let me know.

Best regards

Wolfgang

>>> [log in to unmask] 03.01.2006 14:05:43 >>>
Dear Wolfgang,

The last Issue of "la Conchiglia" I received was #311 April-June 2004. I
don't know if the journal is definitively closed.
No news about "Argonauta".

Ciao

Giancarlo

   Giancarlo Paganelli