From:
Lyle Therriault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:30:17 -0500
Jim,

I didnt know so few people didnt mention the dvd. Personally I love it I
watch it at least once or twice a week. I even went down to the same beach
you mentioned on the dvd and found whelks at low tide. ( I didnt keep any
of course, just wanted to see if I could dig them up too!)

Thanks for the info on the photo equipment.  I have a nice Sony digital
still camera ( a Mavica that takes the 3.5 disc) that I bought some 4-5
years ago. It takes good quality pictures but I think it lacks the
megapixels to create the high resolution pictures I see these days such as
yours, basically the pcitures while they look good are not....."crisp" I
think thats the word i can best describe it.

Sincerely Lyle