Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:48:41 -0500
I think the time line indicates that longevity gives precedence to  wroblewskyi Morch, 1875.  The borealis name appears in 1881 by Keep. the name chacei seems to apply only to a sub-specific form which varies only little from the general form. It appears from Alaska all the way down the Pacific coast, a great enough distance to allow for some variation. Heck---you can call it Henry if you want. I'm sure that Mrs. DuShane would rule, sceptor high, definitively, one way or another.  pity.
    Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!