From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:39:35 -0500
Dear Leslie,

I never heard the quotation you cite below. I admit my attendance has
been far from perfect at AMU/AMS meetings, however.

Can you, or anyone else, give us a better fix on the context and time
of this utterance? It seems uncharacteristic of Tucker although he
was a conservative taxonomist.

Harry

Harry G. Lee, M.D.
Suite 500