From:
"Goodman, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:41:39 -0400
        I am a brand new subscriber, having only learned what little I
know about shells from a friend who has become quite interested in
collecting this last year.  It is actually for her that I am posting
this plea for your assistance.   She found in SC last fall what she has
now identified as a heart urchin.  She believes the scientific name to
be moira atropos.  She believes the class is echinoidea and the family
schizasteridae.  Would anyone be able to provide any information about
this, particularly an author's name and the date it was named?  Any
other information you could provide about this specimen would be greatly
appreciated.  Many thanks.

Carol Goodman