From:
Andre Poremski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:35:38 -0600
Rick (and all)

That's a fabulous idea!  In fact, today I registered ShellDealers.com  The
space could be dedicated to providing the most comprehensive resource for
information about professional shell dealers.  A possible feedback system may
be an option if dealers opt to participate.  I'm a webdesigner open to any
ideas about how this (non commercial) website may be of value to collectors
and dealers alike.

Full-time (tax-paying) shell dealers only?
Trade lists?
POR offerings from various dealers?
Feedback forum?

Open to any ideas / comments you may have.

Regards,
Andre