From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 23:35:07 -0500
Hi, Wes.

I working up your article "Size Distribution of Cypraea from Hawaii"
in NS#220, page 3.

The table has some numbers that got shifted up or down in the lower
right corner. Some showed up between lines and there appears to be too
many numbers at the bottom of the 'maculifera' column.

Would you be able to give me the correct values and placements so that
I can post this page when it is completed?

Thanks for any help.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle