From:
"Pearce, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:04:37 -0400
Dear Colleagues,
   The REA post-doc fellowship at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is accepting applications until 15 Oct. 2006. Please forward this announcement to people you know who might be interested in applying. If you are interested in applying, contact me and we can discuss project possibilities and the resources in the section of Mollusks.
   The full-length advertisement for the 2007 Rea Postdoctoral Fellowship position is now
available on the CMNH website:

http://carnegiemnh.org/research/index.html

   The section of Mollusks is particularly strong in land and freshwater mollusks of the eastern USA, including the Ortmann collection of Unionidae and the Sterki collection of Pupilloidea.
   Best wishes,   -Tim-

Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Asst. Curator & Head, Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA
ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]
www.carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/index.htm
"The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely those of the author. The message contents have not been reviewed or approved by Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh."